The Powder Room: Last Minute Stocking Stuffers
Sooo… I’m pretty sure there are people on your list, now that you have checked it twice that have been more naughty than nice. So what are you to get your badd friend? Why not something that’s a trend, simple, and easy to find?
Here are some ideas of things you can get that badd boy or girl this year.
- Hoop scarves: A huge new trend in versatile neck wear. These 360 degree fashion pieces can be worn to add pizzazz to any outfit. They debuted last year but haven’t caught on until now. Prices range from $10 up to $65 This scarf is by Miss Selfridge
- Cardigans: Found every where from Old Navy to Bloomingdale’s. The perfect addition to any winter chic outfit, because grandma’s knitted sweaters just aren’t cutting it this year.
- Hats: Bad hair day? Need a wow factor? Hats are a big trend this year. Dress em’ up dress em’ down dress em’ all around. Hats are acceptable for any occasion.
- Jewelery: Funky pieces added to any lay can make your badd friend’s outfit pop!
- Spa: If all else fails and you don’t think your friend would like any of the items named above, give em’ a basket full of smell goods that make them feel good. Gift basket by Bath and Body works $20